Who doesn’t want to be involved in a band? I assume that you do since you’re reading this article.
If you want to find musicians to collaborate with; you need to know the genre in which you want to sing, meet the right people, and know how to work with people. We will cover this and more.
Know in which genre(s) you want to sing. What style suits your vocal tone and range? What songs do you like singing or jamming? You could be suited to more than one style: rock, funk, jazz, pop. Experiment. For singers, I highly recommend workshopping in karaoke.
Learn about the local live music venues in your area. There is usually at least one music venue in your town. Going to gigs is still the best way to find musicians to form a band or a group of some kind.
Use apps to find musicians near you. There’s a whole slew of websites and apps to do with musicians who want to collaborate. Sites like JamKazam, BandMix, Drooble, GoHendrix and, of course, MusicianFinder. They all have the same goal: Bring musicians together.
Have the right attitude. Treat the people around you with respect and kindness. There’s a saying in show business, “Leave your ego at the door”. meaning that the music itself is the only thing that should be ‘idolized’ and that requires everyone performing to their best in an environment of support and positive regard. Another saying is “You’re only as good as those you surround yourself with” and it’s very true. If you have the skills, you’ll find people who will match you.
Experiment with the musicians with whom you collaborate.
What Do You Get For $67?
• Lifetime 24/7 access to all 28 modules in crystal clear audio plus incredible bonuses!
• Learn the basic concepts of singing and music in general and in depth, made simple.
• Learn to sing higher with vibrato and on the right note!
• Learn to sing with power and clarity… Yum!
• Give someone you love a Singorama gift certificate; the Perfect birthday present
• Eight (8) week / fifty-six (56) day money back guarantee!
• Progress from Brand New Beginner to Professional in your own time, from home.
• Suitable For Children and Adults.
• No commuting or ongoing commitment and tuition fees if your life gets too busy.
• Zoom through the lessons you already know and spend time on the lessons that challenge you.
• Brush up for that all important audition or karaoke challenge!
• Train yourself to tell the difference between different notes with Perfect Pitch Pro™ included.
• Virtual Key boards to find your range and stay in tune included.
• Mini Recording Studio to record and track your progress included.
• Bonuses include advanced vocal strengthening and range extensions exercises, alternative warm ups, and interval training.
• Keep growing with the complete Singorama ecourse: Learn and perfect different styles of singing, how to write your own songs, perform with a group, avoid bad habits, deal with performance anxiety, get started on a career as a professional singer and more.